Wednesday, March 5, 2008

6 quirky things about me

here's a tag from arlene

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:
  1. i can't eat alone without reading. i need to read something, anything, be it catsup labels or the latest tabloid.
  2. i don't like taking baths. (hehehe)
  3. i don't enjoy a meal when my utensils don't match.
  4. i used to love to chew ice, just for fun. i'd finish off all our ice trays in our freezer ( we had a couple) my singing voice suffered because of this. =(
  5. unlike other girls, i hate shopping for clothes and shoes for myself. i find it a chore. i enjoy it more when i'm shopping for hubby or my little girl.
  6. i'm afraid of heights.

haha... i can do a lot more but the rule was to put down only 6 things!

i'm tagging liza, cienna, nyree, elo, recel and rowena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...interesting. while you're afraid of heights i on the other hand is claustrophobic. let see what my quirks are =D i miss reading your blogs! i was really busy for the past weeks =( take care! mwah! mwah!

Anonymous said...

quick question. how do i put the link and the author's name appear in it? i still have to do a lot of exploring here lol =D

Anonymous said...

The rules:

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

1. I can't sleep without checking my emails. I'm addicted to internet!
2. I can't go to bed at night without brushing my teeth and gargle mouthwash.
3. I'm just so scared of small places. Claustrophobia existence be damned!
4. I love to watch horror movies, sci-fi, and ghosts stories but murder and bloody films scare me to death.
5. I find it difficult to put full attention and focus to some activities be it mental or physical. I assume I have freakin' ADD >=O
6. I'm scared of lizards, roaches, and frogs.

haha... i can do a lot more but the rule was to put down only 6 things!

I'm tagging Karen, Ina, Nix, Jen, Willie, and Em-Em.

Related Posts with Thumbnails