Monday, October 25, 2010

Homemade Remedy for Dry Hair and Scalp


A woman’s hair is her crowning glory. Every woman who cares enough about her beauty and appearance, also takes good care of her mane. Poor me. My hair has been in such a pitiful state these past few months. It has been ages since my last hair treatment. I just don’t have the time (and the budget) to go to the salon and have my hair treated. Thankfully I found this recipe for a homemade remedy for dry hair and scalp in this site. It is made of organic and all natural materials readily found around the house. I will definitely give this homemade conditioner a try. Hopefully it works for my hair, if so it wil be bye-bye dandruff and dry hair and my hair will be my crowning glory once again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails