Thursday, January 29, 2009

Complaint Letter to CDRKING

From: *****
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:51 PM
To: 'support@cdrking.com'
Subject: FW: letter of complaint - SM Marikina Branch
Importance: High

I submitted this letter one week ago, and I still haven’t heard from you. It is very disappointing. Apparently, my complaint did fall on deaf ears. This shows that my high regard for your company is undeserved. It is no longer a surprise that your staff acted that way. It is evident that customer service and support is not your company’s priority.

*****


From: *****
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:37 PM
To: 'support@cdrking.com'
Subject: letter of complaint-SM Marikina Branch
Importance: High


January 21, 2009

To whom it may concern:

I would like to file a complaint regarding my distasteful experience in your SM Marikina branch last Friday, January 16, 2009 at around 7:45pm. I was there to purchase a big leatherette case worth P300.00 and a usb hub worth P180.00. The sales staff who assisted me was pleasant enough and I was satisfied with her service, the problem started when staff MARISSA CASTRO proceeded to prepare my receipt. While waiting for her to finish, I noticed that the cd case was also available in a smaller size worth P150.00. I cordially asked her “Pwede pa bang palitan? Ok lang ba kung yung mas maliit na lang ang bilhin ko?” Had she said no, then that would’ve settled the matter, I would’ve paid for my purchases and went on with my evening, but instead she did not answer, stood up abruptly making a loud noise with her chair and slightly pushing the receipt pad she was writing on. It was obvious she was irritated. Then she went to her supervisor to have the transaction voided and to prepare a new receipt. I felt insulted with the way she acted, I was a customer and I felt that my request was not that unreasonable to solicit such reaction. Despite all these, I kept my cool and in a soft voice, making sure no other customer can hear me so as not to embarrass her, I told her “Miss sa susunod, huwag ka magdadabog kasi customer ako. Pangit yung ganoon.” My intention was purely to correct her work ethic. I expected some sort of acknowledgement from her, an apology, a nod, eye contact, anything… but got NOTHING. She just went writing my receipt, without even lifting her eyes and acknowledging that there was a human being in front of her, a customer no less! Again I gave her a chance, still in a soft, calm voice I asked her “Miss, narinig mo ba ako?” that was the only time she met my eyes and said “Opo”. No sorry, no explanations no nothing.

After that experience I paid for my purchases and left the store, but I was still mad in the inside. I barely passed the store doors when I returned and asked for the manager. I was informed that they did not have any they only had a supervisor, DIANE A. ROSALES. I told her what happened. She then asked MARISSA CASTRO to come and face me. Ms. Rosales apologized for what happened but I expected her to admonish her staff for her rude behavior but she did not. As a supervisor, I felt she didn’t handle the situation well. She just let me rant in the store, while she continued to entertain other customers. All that time, I still got no apology from MARISSA CASTRO, who just stood there in front of me, she even had the nerve to accommodate other customers’ inquiries while I was in front of her expressing my disappointment at the service I got. She even continued to prepare receipts, before Ms. Rosales went and assigned the task to somebody else. Only when I said that I was mad because I didn’t even receive an apology or any acknowledgement of any sort did she offer a half-hearted sorry.

I know that you are a good company, I am certain that you offer affordable products with very good quality. I know because I have been an avid customer of your company, and I have patronized your products for years. Most of our household’s computer peripherals were purchased from your store, not to mention the innumerable CD’s and DVD’s we’ve bought there. I have watched your company grow through the years, it is without a doubt due to excellent products and good service that your company offers. I am therefore sure that you company will appreciate this feedback from a loyal customer. The hardwork you put into making sure that the company’s integrity and reputation is intact is made futile by insensitive and rude people like MARISSA CASTRO.

I will highly appreciate your preferential attention regarding this matter. Please give a feedback as to your actions in dealing with this situation. I would like to make sure that this complaint does not fall on deaf ears.

Thank you.

Start being your own boss! Start your path to financial independence!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sympathize with sentiments, Karen. Regardless of the situation, one should be ethical in dealing with others, much more to a valued client or a customer. Dapat dyan reklamo agad sa D.T.I.!
btw, you may update your link with my blog. Im now at http://docgelo.wordpress.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for being cheap. CDRKING positions itself to sell cheap and affordable electronic accessories. They don't give a crap about good customer relationships because their market audience would still buy from their store regardless of the service. You could've just bought your leatherette case somewhere else but you didn't. Hence, you didn't really make a strong point with your complaint, did ya? If you want to receive good service, buy from a better brand like the Apple Store. I mean what do you expect from a cheap electronics/computer accessories store? Five star service?

Anonymous said...

it's not about the amount involved. they are selling stuff to the public, they should cater to the public's needs, whether the product costs 1000 or 1 peso. it is a store's obligation to respect their customers.

kudos to you for speaking up, too bad they don't care enough

mike said...

hi!

I have read your blog and was interested with it. Complaint letters should never be taken for granted. I sympathize with you bout their service.

Anonymous said...

same experience from almost all outlets of cdr king...you ask for an item cordially...they reply rudely...you wait in line for an hour...only to be told that the item is out of stock!

Anonymous said...

bought 2 avr’s both 500watts so it says, yung una ginamit lng ng 1 month sira na at ng ibalik ko syempre tpos na warranty me service charge daw na halos kasing presyo ng AVR ( ano ito gaguhan o lokohan ) edi inuwi ko knlng tapos yung isa ang specs eh SVR-500 gumagana pero yung PC ko nag o auto-shut off ng buong taon at pabalik balik ako sa gilmore pra pa check ang CPU at hilong talilong na lahat ng Technician pinalitan na lahat ng piyesa at nag-upgrade pa ako at dagdag memory, lagay ng video card na mataas specs,palit ng cables atbp. nag reformat ng paulit ulit nagpalit ng OS ng paulit ulit PERO wala pa din nag o auto-shut off pa din ang PC 3 days from now pinalitan ko ang AVR ng mas cheaper brand then at long last nka bukas lahat ng browser at applications at downloading at 3 days nka bukas ang PC hindi na namamatay o nag o auto shut-off ang CULPRIT eh yang produkto ng p…tng..i…ng CD-R KING na yan na walang kwenta na ang serbisyo pati produkto at kaya pala 2 weeks lang ang warranty kasi cgurado sila na 1 month lng itatagal ng items nila (hindi lahat) pero nasaan ang quality control at proteksyon ng customer-WALA at ipapaayos mo pba kung ang presyo eh konti nlng eh bago na.?!@#%*^”#* sana sa dagat dagatang apoy mapunta ang me ari nito

Anonymous said...

oo tama lang na magcomplain jan..incompetent makipag usap mga saleslady nla..@ dagupan branch all of them they didnt know how to prioritize their customers..1 customer tatlo nag aasikaso..eih madami na nga sila customer na nag aantay..this is the only branch na napuntahan ko na nag walk out aq..and other customer do it also..hindi din cla marunong mag entertain ng customer..mayabang cla..btw sna give some attention on this kung hindi i,m not the only ng magrereklamo about this..tnx

lanz airwin B.oximoso said...

Hi, im lanz airwin B.oximoso costumer ng cd-r king sa balanga sa galeria victoria nagtanong kami ng TV rock tinuro namin lahat ng design nung una isa lang daw yung walang stock tapos sumunod nung bibili na kami lahat ng nagustuhan naming design lahat nawalan na ng stock buti na lang may dumating na stockman doon at sabi wala daw talagang stock nun eh di ok tapos nung bibilhin namin sabi nung lalaki iuuwi daw namin ng uong buo yun tapos sabi namin baka pwede paki kalas na langkami na lang ang mag a assemble ng TV rock tapos eh di nakahaap na ng karton tapos babyaran na namin 4,000 daw tapos ang price pala tlaga ay 3,800 kang pla tapo nag reklamo kami sa manager na pangalan ay JOANNE BUSTAMANTE tapos nung nilapitan namin kala namin e entertainen kami tapos opo lang ng opo habang nagte text napa bulok ng sistema nila

Related Posts with Thumbnails