Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yep, I'm 33!




I remember, i went through a phase in my life when i wasn't very happy whenever my birthday rolls in... it's around the same time when i'm not so very happy with myself and my life in general... those were the days when i was seriously contemplating whether i was clinically depressed... whether i was just in a bad mood or maybe it's time to start thinking about seeking professional help. I had to drag myself out of bed every morning... I just felt so useless and disposable...

Thankfully, those days are long gone... i am now super excited whenever my birthday nears... no need for grand celebrations, just being treated like a princess my prince charming on my birthday week (this year it was longer!) is good enough for me!

Maybe it comes with age, with maturity... you learn to appreciate things more... people more...
You learn to love yourself more... i know i do! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails