Thursday, November 27, 2008

tardy...tardy...tardy...

I am tardy again, for the second time this week! Argh! So frustrating. I finally found out what was the root of all these evil… a new traffic scheme! Apparently, shuttle services and taxis are no longer allowed to pass on EDSA’s yellow lane. What?! Vehicles with YELLOW plates are no longer allowed on YELLOW lanes! My golly! As if the lanes for vehicles with green plates are not congested enough! Now, taxis and shuttle services have added to the volume plying that lane. Now that just doesn’t make any sense. We used to have a shuttle service with yellow plates, and I know for a fact that the registration of such vehicles are more complicated and expensive than that of green plates. Why then are they treated the same was as green plates? Why aren’t they enjoying the same benefits that their PUV counterparts are enjoying? (only buses are now allowed on the yellow lane)

I am mad about all these because I was tardy…the shuttle service I was riding had to stay out of the yellow lane, even if it was so empty! I could’ve made it on time had our driver zoomed by edsa, like he usually does…if not for the friggin new traffic scheme.

Sorry just venting. =(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails