Friday, November 28, 2008

yippee! not late today!

Hehehe… not late! And to think we arrived home late after my advance bday / farewell to mama dinner at gerry’s marquinton. =)

We were able to wake up early today, primarily because we were supposed to take mama to the airport ( but she was not yet ready so hubby just took me to the shuttle terminal), the little one was not a very happy camper though, the late nights seems to have finally taken its toll on her. She was moody when she woke up, refusing to smile for mommy. She gave me a kiss and a hug though when I asked for it. That’s enough to make my day. =)

1 comment:

sweetytots said...

good for you.. im not as good as you.. i am late today!!!!.. btw, id like to invite you to join my giveaway, I am giving away 2 Magentic Bear dress up set, your daughter will surely love to play with this too. My daughter who is 3 years old, adores this toy.. Its really easy to join just leave message at my contest post that you are joining.. then just comment as much as you can to all of my 3 blogs.. And if you want to win a very cute Bear Dress Up toy for your kids, join here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails