Tuesday, December 2, 2008

another year older

Another year older. I have been walking this earth for more than 3 decades with not much wisdom and life experiences to show for it. Hmp.

Every year, when my birthday comes along… I turn into a b*tch. I don’t know why. I don’t really intend to. What is it with November guys and birthdays? Hmmm…I just feel like I have the license to demand sole attention from my loved ones because it is MY DAY. I must be treated special, I must be loved, I must be pampered… if not, hold on to you hats…hubby often chides me that I’m probably related to goku, gohan and the rest of the dragon ball family, because when I get mad, I transform. Blame it on PMS too… bad timing. Over the weekend, I lost my temper three times. Of course I felt so much remorse after I exploded… but still… hopefully the little one is still to young to imbibe my mood swings, and hubby is blessed with enough patience and love for me to survive it all…

Note to self: YOU ARE GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS! BE MATURED ALREADY, OR AT LEAST TRY TO ACT LIKE IT!

=)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails