Thursday, April 23, 2009

another chapter in my corporate life

After much moaning and groaning about not having anything to do at work, to the point that I would rather go on leave because it is so hard to pretend that I am busy when I am not… the universe heard and heeded my call… I was officially transferred to another department! Woohoo! I am now back with my original department, with my original boss. Although I am now at a loss again, since many changes have occurred since I left years ago, I am willing to re-learn. At least now, I officially have a niche. Something I didn’t have before. I am now the official section head of my section. I don’t share it with anyone…and I actually have tasks to do…

well, everything turned out ok, in God’s time, through God’s mysterious ways…  

1 comment:

arlene said...

congrats ds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails