Saturday, April 18, 2009

Printing My Digital Layouts



I just love it when i get to print my digital scraps. this doesn't happen often since getting them printed on 8x10 prints isn't exactly cheap at PHP60 per print on silk paper. i have finally found my favorite printer...photoline in SM Marikina. sure it costs a bit more, but the colors are vibrant, prints are perfect and the staff are friendly and courteous. they even help me with my last minute photoshop touch ups. i tried other printers before only to be disappointed. the worse print i ever got was with fuji film! their prints were just too red and dark! i tried having my pics and LO's printed in fuji film megamall and sta lucia, and i wasn't happy both times. I also tried kodak kiosks, but usually they don't have the matte paper for big prints and i don't like glossy paper for my scraps.

So now that i have new LO's printed, i have changed all the pics showcased in our living room. I'm happy with the results. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails