Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Best Father in the World!



Happy Birthday to the Best Father in the World. Thanks for everything!
I Love You Pipits!


Dear dad,
On this special day
I'd just like you to know,
Thank you for all the ways
You taught me to grow.
Thank you for your discipline
It's helped me to be strong
In making life decisions
All the day long.
Thank you for your humor,
It's put a smile on my face.
It's helped me impart laughter
In many a needed place.
Thank you for your tenacity
it's helped me stay focused
On what is right, and what is wrong
And avoiding lots of jokers.
Thank you for your Love.
In doses big and small
It's carried me throughout the years
And it's made me,
Oh so tall.
                                                                              ~ D. Alsup


My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Budington Kelland

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails