Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Laing Pasta...Finally

Last Saturday, hubby and I had to go to the office. Hubby dropped me off while he also went to his office to finish some reports. I finished my work earlier than expected so while waiting for him, I decided to go to the nearby bookstore. I went around the bookstore for about an hour, just killing time, before finally settling to buy a pocketbook P.S. I love you. Hmmm. It’s been a while since I last bought a pocketbook. I’ve been buying self-help, how-to’s for toddlers and scrapbooking titles, it has been years since I last bought a pocketbook. =) I was excited to just plop down and read it.

After paying for my book, I decided to go to Goldilock’s and wait for hubby there. I ordered the laing pasta and the coco guinumis. At last, the laing pasta was available! I’ve been wanting to try it for the longest time but it is not available in every branch I go to.

It was actually spaghetti noodles topped with laing, plus cheese sprinkled on top. Surprisingly, it tasted good! It’s like eating laing with rice only creamier and tastier, because of the cheese. The coco guinumis was not bad too. It was similar to iced buko pandan except I think it has cocomilk (not sure), plus it was deliciously green. I don’t know why, but I recently developed an affinity to the color green, although my green-colored snack was purely coincidence. =)

When hubby arrived, he made a face when he saw what I was eating, but when he tasted it, he had to order his own laing pasta! Hahaha! It was yummy, and I’ll definitely order it again the next chance I get!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails