Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

How did you spend mother’s day?

I spent it at home, with my family. Woke up early to hear mass, then went home and slept again… hehehe (it’s my day after all) then hubby woke me up for lunch. I was greeted with a sumptuous feast that hubby prepared for me and our family. Bangus steak and steamed kangkong! Yum! Yes, that was what I requested! Then guess what, I slept again! Hahaha! I just felt so tired. I don’t know why. Probably because for the past week, I have been actually working! Yesss... as in when I’m not at my desk, my boss actually looks for me. hehehe…

When I get home, I just drag my weary bones to bed and drop like a bag of potatoes. My blogs are actually suffering, I haven’t updated any of them for such a long time! Last Friday I was so prepared to update my blogs, I even drank coffee to get ready for an all-night-blogging session. After I downed the whole cup, and I was getting warmed up… the broadband got disconnected. Grrrr! Talk about frustrating! Even if I wanted to sleep, I couldn’t because I already had caffeine in my blood! I was up until 3 am just watching TV!

Back to mother’s day. after my siesta, we left for the mall to meet hubby’s aunt from Canada. We had dinner at Kenny Rogers. Surprisingly, the dinner was actually not as stressful as we expected. Hehehe…

Finally, at around 8:30pm, we went home. Bea still had school the next day. All in all mother’s day was a great day. With little Bea constantly greeting me with her version of “Happy Mother’s Day”. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails