Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tips to Find The Perfect Makeup Foundation for You

I have never been good with makeup. I've always been interested, and I've been using them for the longest time, but I never really put that much effort to try and come up with the best makeup products for me. Working in the corporate world, I sort of have to wear makeup since I face lots of people everyday. All those years of peering into the mirror and applying make up, I realize one thing,  my skin is not perfect! My skin has always been oily, and thanks to this article Tips to Find The Perfect Makeup Foundation for You, I was able to get tips to find the foundation that's perfect for my skin type and enough to cover up my skin flaws. =)

I'm off to the store later to do some shopping, wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails