Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spot Top 10 Everything Food List

Months ago, I was searching for a basic accounting book at National Bookstore. ( I know it's a shame, an accounting graduate looking for an basic accounting book). I needed it since we are now proud owners of a photography business, and i am the unofficial bookkeeper. Anyway, I found the book I was looking for and on my to the cashier, this book, Spot Top 10 Everything Food List grabbed my attention. It's just perfect for hubby and me! I just knew I had to purchase a copy!


I love how lists are categorized according to dishes like Top 10 Bulalo, Fresh Lumpia, Tapsilog etc. I also love how they provide important information like restaurant branches, locations and the most important information, the prices. That way, there will be no surprises for patrons who'd want to give the dishes a try.

Hubby and I have decided to try and go through the list. We will go to the recommended restaurants and order the recommended dishes only, so our budget will not be too compromised. Just so we can form our opinion, whether we agree or disagree with its standing in the book.

Hmmm.... sounds like a plan. =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails