Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy & Sad.

A tag from Alpha.

~Start Copy~

Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.

2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.Toni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay, Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, FunFierceFabulous, Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, I Am Mommy, All About The Memories, Enchanted Play, Just My Scrap, My life is Peachy , Celebrating life , belly, baby and beyond, Mommy Talks, Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps, All Kinds of Me Stuff, The Salad Caper, Winding Creek Circle, InkBabyStudios, All Things Me, Feels Like Home, A Day of Play, Because Life is Fun, Create a Good Blog, Growing Up with Bea, My Life...My Own Piece of Heaven, YOU



What Makes Me Happy?














  • my family
  • dates with my hunny
  • watching movies
  • bookstores (and books!)
  • little girl's laughter
  • being with my barkada
  • shopping sprees
  • magnolia mango iced tea
  • john lloyd movies (hehehe)
  • broadband internet
  • out of town trips
  • blogging
  • scrapping
  • daydreaming
  • chocolates
  • comments on my blog =)

What Makes Me Sad?



  • when someone in the family is sick
  • little girl's feeding problem
  • cancer
  • weight issues
  • fighting with hubby
  • having no money
  • work
  • slow traffic in my blogs
  • no opps
  • zero PR (hmp!)

Tagging Apple, Arlene, Julie, Anna and Liza

4 comments:

Forever59er said...

Hi there Karen. Thanks for the tag. Will comply ... soon!!

Will come back for more on Karen and her world.

Anonymous said...

thanks karen, i will post it soon.

have a blessed week ahead :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing along karen.. naku google is updating yata ulit.. abangan mo, baka may pr na :D

Anonymous said...

hi karen! i'm done...

http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com/2008/08/happy-sad.html

thanks again :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails