Saturday, August 16, 2008

photo hunt :: colorful


flowers


this is my entry for this week's photo hunters' theme, colorful. i was having some trouble choosing a pic for this theme because it was too late when i realized that the pic i posted last week is more appropriate for this week. hehehe...

anyway, i'm still lucky that i found this pic taken last summer. this is intriguing for me because a single bunch of flowers has both pink and white litte flowers. nature is so full of surprises huh?

happy weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Powell River Books said...

Isn't that the way with pictures? One shot can tell so many stories. I invite you to come see my colourful flags. - Margy

Mrs Mecomber said...

Beautiful photo! I love flower pictures.

I also did Photo Hunt. Come share your link! :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-colorful/

Angie said...

This reminds me of my hometown in the Philippines. Thanks for bringing me back the memories of my childhood. Playing with this lovely colored flowers that somehow has a distinct smell couldn't be missed by typical Filipino kids in the provinces like me. Have a great weekend. See mine.

Alice Adurey said...

Doesn't it all ways go that way, where you think of a good one too late? This is still very colorful.

Stev&Emz said...

those are pretty flowers..
mine are up here Our Journey and Jaz Another Day

Random Ramblings said...

Darling S, this is for the "13" theme remember? =)

Carver said...

That is a lovely flower. I like the mixed colors on one blossom too.

jams o donnell said...

WHat a beautiful photo. Happy weekend

kaycee said...

Same with Angie, your lovely pic of that colorful flowers reminds me of home! Thanks for that =D
And thanks for dropping by, ingat =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails