Monday, August 4, 2008

i hate these chores meme

A tag from Alpha.


This meme idea started out of the blue while I was staring blankly at the 2 weeks worth of washed clothes that I have to fold. I instantly want to resign on my household duties and just laze around. I miss my mom and yaya chona so bad!


~~~START COPY~~~This meme is pretty simple.Here are the rules:1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?2.) Copy the image.3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.4.) Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the masterlist.


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle InkBabyStudios My Happy Place Iam Dzoi Suburban Sass To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy All Things Me Because Life Is Fun Feels Like Home , Growing up with Bea, My life... my own piece of heaven YOUR BLOG HERE~~~END COPY~~~


My List: I hate going to the wet market. it's not the smell nor the mud that i hate, it's the haggling, i feel pressured to ask for a discount, and when i am not given any, i feel like i'm being robbed. (pathetic i know) . i also hate the cleaning because i am allergic to dust. soon after starting with the chore, i'd get all teary and sneezy. one more thing i hate is the tidying up of the mess bea and i made. this is really a CHORE for me because i am not the most organized person in the world... hehehe...

Tagging: Arlene, Rachel, Apple, Liza, Julie, Wenchie

8 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Hi karen, thanks for doing the meme. Hahaha! I can so relate. i hate going to wet markets too, good thing I dont have to go to one here and also being the O.C. that I am, I hate cleaning up my toddler's mess.

Forever59er said...

Haggling is okay, I used to do it well .. until I realized micro entrepreneurs have micro incomes and then I'd sometimes say keep the change. hahaha serious.

Cleaning up after .. that i can exactly identify with. Cleaning up after cooking a storm, most especially.

Liz said...

hmmm, i'm good at haggling, lol.

thanks for the tag karen, i'll be back when it's up.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Done. I sent you a trackback.

Thanks, Karen, have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks karen for doing the tag.. tag kita ulit pag meron :D

ako depende sa mood, minsan tumatawad pero pag tamad ako, sige lang..

Anonymous said...

i'm done sis, here's the link

http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com/2008/08/i-hate-these-chores-meme.html

thanks again.

Wenchie said...

Hi Karen, thanks for the tag. Will do it. Me naman, I hate ironing the clothes. I let the helper do it. Though I'm quite an OC, I clean and tidy up everything in the house. Sometimes, I can't help it I even clean the table at McDonald's before I leave...he he he...

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for the tag. I'm sorry for the delay. I posted mine here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails