Thursday, December 6, 2007

gym talk

Hubby and I have a gym membership, although it is now completely useless since we haven’t been to the gym for months now, ever since we started having nanny troubles. I wish I can go back, the pounds I lost when I was religiously going to the gym has now sneaked back, and they brought along a couple more friends. grrr.

Hmm. All these gym talk reminds me of a gym we joined years ago. it was a really good gym with great facilities, including a spacious locker room. They had rows and rows of steel lockers, with locker benches in between rows, where gym rats can slump on to after a tiring session of cardio or strength training. Too bad though, their gym membership was real steep so we couldn’t afford to go there anymore. It was fun while it lasted though =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails